Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cress by Marissa Meyer, Waiting on Wednesday #196


By: Marissa Meyer
Published by:  Feiwel & Friends
To Be Released on: 2.4.14
Series: The Lunar Chronicles #3
Pre-Order From: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | IndieBound
Add it to Goodreads
Read a Teaser

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and prevent her army from invading Earth.
Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker – unfortunately, she’s being forced to work for Queen Levana, and she’s just received orders to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is splintered. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a higher price than she’d ever expected. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing prevent her marriage to Emperor Kai, especially the cyborg mechanic. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only hope the world has.
CRESS!!! Need I say more!?!? I am in love with this book. I swear it's one of those series that just gets better and better with each book. I can't wait to share my review closer to the release date. This is one of those books that I'll read again, the day that it's out.

What book are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. I definitely can't wait to read this one . The synopsis is exactly what I wanted to hear and what I thought Scarlett was going to be about ...after all this time ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read Cress! Love this series <3 And I can't wait to see Kai in this again, I missed him in Scarlet.
    Awesome pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series so much!! I can't wait to hear more about Thorne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add my WoW link
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I cannot wait to get my hardcover either. <3 I too loved this book SO MUCH. Wasn't it just perfect? <3 Sigh. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels