Mundie Moms

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Seasons Greetings & An Update


Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for the prayers, well wishes and thoughts during my recovery. I had to have a full hysterectomy last week, and my recovery has been a little rough. I've not been able get things done like I thought, but hopefully within in the next fews days I'll be able to.

This entire year has been full of ups and downs, and I feel like this is the first time since I've started Mundie Moms, that I've falling behind. I've got countless posts and reviews that still need to go up on the blog, and giveaways. I do have an upcoming giveaway I'm hoping to get up on the blog tomorrow!! With all the fun that this year has brought, it's also been on that has had some health challenges for myself, and my little girl. Luckily the blessings this year have far out weighed the challenges, and challenges only make you stronger right? lol I feel like I may need a new rune for all 2013 has thrown my way.

HERE's to a FABULOUS Christmas / Holiday season! And of course a holiday season full of books, magic and the wonder that makes this season so magical.
xo's

3 comments:

  1. Get better and still here for you :) I completely understand with the year having its ups and downs. ((((((( HUGS))))) Don't stress and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your recovery is taking longer than you thought but take the rest you need. Don't feel at all bad about not posting as much. We all have those times/years when life makes that challenging. Next year is going to be my year where I have to cut back the blogging but it's okay. You're amazing and we appreciate all you do. So don't feel guilty about not being able to do it all. What you're doing is fine and when you feel better, you can get back to blogging more.

    ReplyDelete

Labels