Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dreams of Gods & Monsters Tour Is in AUSTIN, TX TONIGHT!!!




I am SO EXCITED about this evening's signing! Laini Taylor & Magaret Stohl will be in Austin, TX, TONIGHT, Wednesday, April 9th. Come out and celebrate Laini's newest release (on Tuesday) Dreams of Gods & Monsters.

Where: Austin Public Library (Yarborough Branch)
2200 Hancock Dr
Austin, TX 79756
When: Wednesday, April 9th, 2014
7 pm

Find out more about the Dreams of Gods & Monsters tour.

I'll be there interviewing both authors, and tweeting live from the event. If you have any questions for Laini or Margaret please leave a comment below, and I'll do my best to ask your question. 




1 comment:

  1. How was it??? I haven't started Dreams of Gods and Monsters yet, but I plan on starting it AS SOON AS I FINISH my current book :) Can't wait. Love that series!

    ReplyDelete

Labels