Mundie Moms

Friday, May 23, 2014

City of Lost Souls Read-A-Long: the Epilogue


Hello & welcome to day #22 of our City of Lost Souls Read-A-Long. You can find out more about the read along and find the schedule here. There is no right or wrong way to participate. Your comments can be as long or as short as you'd like them to be. 

Today's discussion is about the Epilogue
  • It doesn't matter how many times I've read this book, the epilogue kills me every time! First there's Jace and Clary. Now he's consumed with fire and can't even touch Clary. Then there's Magnus and Alec. *sobs* Let me just say, that while Alec peeved me off through out the book, my heart broke for him, but broke even more for Magnus. Had holy Maureen!?! What in the world is going on! I can't handle the end of book feels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels