Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Sophie!

(This artwork is everything that is Sophie! All that is missing are some books. Source)

I'm totally sneaking this on the blog so that Sophie can't find it until it's too late... *evil laugh* As some of you may know, when it's birthday time here on Mundie Moms, Sophie and I try to get back at each other by posting Happy Bday posts on each other's birthday's. Today is my favorite Mundie Mama's Birthday!!


Sophie has become my closet and most trusted friend. Infact we often joke that there's a reason why we live states away from each other, if we lived closer we'd spend every day together hanging out talking about books, and so forth, and nothing would get done. We talk just about every day on the phone. Whether it be about books, mama stuff, or what have you, I always look forward to chatting with her. She's become like a sister to me, and I don't know what I'd do without her.

In celebration of Sophie's birthday, I've "gotten" her a few of her literary favorites, or you know, real life favorites like,


Ben Barnes in a tie *snickers*,


macarons, 


a trip to England, 


Mr. Darcy, 


 and THE Mr. Darcy (Colin Firth)

and last but not least WILL! 


Er, I mean Jem. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!! I wish I was there with you to celebrate your wonderful day. xo's!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my macaron-y goodness!!!! (Notice I placed the food item first!) BinBons in a tie? With Mr. Darcy and Jem (I see Will wrangling his way into the post ;))?!?!? What's a Mundie Mama to do????

    We obviously need to plan an MMs retreat to England!!!

    Much love and many (((hugs))) to you for thinking of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels