Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 18, 2014

New To My Shelves #172 - In Which I Got A Few Diverse Books

Happy Sunday! Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features just a few of the goodies that have recently arrived, or I've purchased over the past two weeks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 

Last week I joined the #WeNeedDiverseBooks campaign and wrote a post about the importance of Diversity in books, here. This week I received a few books that have some beautiful diverse covers! Check them out below. Stop by and enter to win a few of my recent arrivals HEREHere are some of the goodies that have arrived over the past couple of weeks.

For Review


Purchased


For the older YA reader fans looking for some New Adult titles read, be sure to add these titles to your TBR lists. *please not these titles are written for readers 18 yrs & older* 

For Review
Purchased

Thank you to Penguin Teen, Simon Teen, Epic Reads, Harper Teen, Little Brown, SOHO Teen, Kimberly Griffiths Little, and William Morrow for this week's exciting book mail!

What goodies have you recently added to your shelves? 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh. SO many amazing books :D I hope you will love them all sweetie. <3 I cannot wait to read so many of them. Sigh. Like Forget Me :D So excited for that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels