Mundie Moms

Friday, June 6, 2014

@CassieClare's Interview with Glamour.com About City of Heavenly Fire




Last week Glamour.com shared the interview they had with Cassandra Clare about City of Heavenly Fire. You can read a teaser from the interview below. Be sure to reading the entire interview here.

At last! City of Heavenly Fire, the conclusion to the New York Times best-selling The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, has arrived. And the final installment brings the seductive world of shadow hunting to a climactic finale rife with demons, werewolves, blood, romance, and an ultimate battle of good vs evil. We had to know, how does Cassandra feel now that her sixth and last Mortal Instruments book is finished…

Here's what Cassie had to say about the interview  & the special editions of CoHF:
Sorry my tumblr is a bit bare at the moment: every question in my ask box is about CoHF and is spoilery! If I haven’t answered yours (and I am only answering CoHF questions right now) I’m waiting at least a week to start answering anything major-spoilery and then I’ll put them under read more tags. As for twitter, I am answering some spoilery questions, but without putting spoilers in the answers (and tagging “spoilers” in case.) Don’t follow back to the original questions if you don’t want to know!
A lot of people have been asking where they can get the “Wedding” comic in the end of CoHF — that was only printed in UK and Australia editions. I will put it up online after the six month exclusivity period ends. The American edition with a (different) comic is only sold at Target and the same holds true for my putting that up as well.
Thank you all for the kind messages, it’s been overwhelming!

I can't wait to see these comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels