Mundie Moms

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New To My Shelves #174 - The Catching Up Edition

 Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features the goodies that have recently arrived, or I've purchased over the past few weeks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 

For Review



Harlequin Teen
Penguin Teen
Delacorate Press
Simon & Schuster
Epic Reads / Harper Teen 
Gifted
Purchased
I am beyond excited about this! When my pre-ordered copies of both the LUX: Beginnings and LUX: Consequences came, I found a HUGE surprise on the back of the hard covers..... MY QUOTE! 
I can't even tell you guys how much I fangirled over that. I absolutely adore Jennifer, and have since I read the arc for her first book. To be quoted on the back of her book is such an honor. 

Also, I LOVE the hard cover editions!! They are totally worth spending a couple extra dollars to get!! 

This lovely surprise was in the paperback edition, which I also picked up. I love seeing quotes from some of my friends in here!


Thank You to Harlequin Teen, Penguin Teen, Epic Reads/Harper Teen and Stacey O'Neale for these fabulous reads!

What goodies have you recently added to your shelves?

2 comments:

Labels