Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 15, 2014

New To My Shelves #175: Fall Releases From Harper Teen & NOVL (Little Brown)

 Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features the goodies that have recently arrived, or I've purchased over the past few weeks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 

Happy Sunday! Here are some of the goodies that arrived this week in my mailbox.

For Review



Harper Teen / Epic Teen


NOVL / Little Brown
Thank you

Thank you to Harper Teen / Epic Reads and Little Brown/NOVL for this week's exciting reads!
What goodies did you receive?

2 comments:

  1. Why can't October be here now? I'm looking forward to knowing more about "Snow Like Ashes" and "Exquisite Captive." =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know! October has some awesome releases.

      Delete

Labels