Mundie Moms

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Recent Shadowhunter FanArt


Hi Shadowhunters! Just catching up on some of Cassie's recent Shadowhunter fan art posts she's made recently via her Tumblr



So I was unable to post on the actual release day, but have a lil’ Jace to celebrate CoHF! 
There are two special editions out there that I had the pleasure to contribute to. The special Target edition contains an exclusive comic! The comic is of a scene that isn’t in the regular edition. There is also the special UK/AUS edition that has a different comic from the Target edition. I personally think the UK comic is particularly emotional and sob-worthy so if you have the means to get that version, check it out. 
To those who have read it already… Wasn’t it amazing?! (spoilery: Did you read that part? In the last chapter? The part that made me SMIRK TRIUMPHANTLY?)
Love this artwork, which Cassie's posted here



Posted here, Cassie had this to say:
Aw, sweet. And not v. Spoilery — makes more sense if you’ve read CoHf though.
"Jules, being parabatai is a big deal,” she said.”It’s… it’s forever.”
Awww!! Though I don't know much about this picture, I totally love it.



Bat Velasquez from The Mortal Instruments!
Note on my City of Heavenly Fire drawings:
I won’t be drawing scenes from the book or spoiler images for about a month. There are over 24k people following my tumblr and a lot of them are from the TMI fandom and I don’t want to post spoilers for anyone. I know that I can post things under a cut to hide it, but there are problems (such as the official tumblr app) that automatically shows what is underneath cut posts so that’s a little useless. And with people taking my art and reposting it all the time, spoiler tags are a little pointless as well.
Until then, I’ll post art of the non-spoiler variety. 
Cassie recently shared this piece from Cassandra Jean here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels