Mundie Moms

Sunday, July 6, 2014

New To My Shelves #178- The Mortal Heart Edition

Happy Sunday! Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. This week's posts features a few of the goodies that have recently arrived. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram account. 

Here are a few of the goodies that arrived this week. Is it bad that I can't find the books I purchased this week? haha That's what happens when you re-organize your YA bookcases and your books out of place. I'm looking forward to reading these new editions to my shelves.

For Review




Gifted

  • Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers- THANK YOU to Andye at Reading Teen for this FABULOUS gift! I am so excited to read this book! This was one of three books I was hoping to get at BEA, and missed. I LOVE this series and can not wait to read this. 
Thank you to Simon Teen, Penguin Teen, Entangled Teen, Random House, Simon & Schuster, William Marrow and Reading Teen for this week's fabulous reads!

What books did you receive this week?


2 comments:

  1. Great haul! You seem really excited about Mortal Heart... I'll have to check that series out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so jealous about Mortal Heart, lol :D I just want it so so much. <3 Sigh. Oh, how I hope you love it. Fingers crossed :D And yay for lots of other amazing books. <3 Happy reading sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels