Mundie Moms

Friday, July 11, 2014

#ReadIsla Campaign Week 2



Have you read a sample of Stephanie Perkins's ISLA and the HAPPILY EVER AFTER yet? If not, what are you waiting for? It's sooooooo good! Check out the sampler below. Trust me, you want to read this. If the sampler isn't working below, go here to read it.







This week these lovelies arrived! I am in love with this book. I think it's Stephanie's best book yet. I'm looking forward to giving away this fabulous tote and a set of buttons this next week to one lucky winner. Speaking of buttons, grab the buttons below and add them to your social media accounts. Help spread the word by using the #ReadIsla when you do.



Stop by next week to enter to win the Isla and the Happily Ever After swag! Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I want to read those books! I've read Anna and the French Kiss and loved it! I'm sure I'm going to love the other two as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other two are fabulous! I've come to realize I would love most anything Stephanie wrote.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to finally get to read about Isla and Josh!! Can't wait!!

    I just started my book blog (http://bookcatpin.blogspot.ca/) and am really excited to meet some bloggers! Please visit me if you have some time, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels