Mundie Moms

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The 15 Most Anticipated YA Books Publishing In August 2014


It's hard to believe that August is almost upon us. I don't know where this summer has gone. The end of summer brings some AWESOME book releases! Check out this list of the 15 Most Anticipated YA Books Being Released in August, from Epic Reads.

From the list of 15, here are my top 6 books I can't wait to get my hands on:




 Here are the other 9 books featured on the list of 15 highly anticipated releases:



Here are a few other titles being released next month as well:


 



Find out more about each book here. What are some of your highly anticipated releases from this list?

6 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I haven't heard of most of these. Will hopefully find some I want to read from the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. August is going to be a great month for book releases!

      Delete
  2. YES! Most of these are on my TBR.

    I already read Magnolia and OMG - it is the sweetest, most fun book I've devoured in months. Just let go and enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Magnolia. It's been getting some great buzz. Knowing you loved it means I'm adding this one to my TBR list!

      Delete
  3. Yeahhh I'm dying for Between the Spark & Burn! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Labels