Mundie Moms

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Constantin Film to Reboot ‘The Mortal Instruments’ as a TV Series

More TMI TV Series news!!


Check out the latest The Mortal Instruments T.V. series news from MediaBistro.com.
Per their article:
Constantin Film plans to create a TV show based on the Mortal Instruments books. Last year, the movie studio released a movie version of the first installment in Cassandra Clare’s young adult series, City of Bones. 
The story for the TV show will follow the plot from City of Bones. No announcements have been made as to whether or not the stars of the film adaptationLily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower, will come on board for this project to reprise their roles as Clary Fray and Jace Wayland. 
According to the press release, Bob Shaye and Michael Lynne, two filmmakers who worked on the feature film, will serve as executive producers for the TV show. Ed Decter has signed on as the showrunner.
I can't tell you guys how excited I am about the TMI series even be optioned for a T.V. series. I know I sound like a broken record when I say this, but I seriously think the T.V. series is the perfect fit for the series. I am looking forward to hearing more news.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels