Mundie Moms

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Check Out What's New From @FierceReads and @SwoonReads in 2015


There's only a couple weeks left in 2014, and I'm already counting down the weeks for the 2014 new releases.. Here's a look at what's coming from @FierceReads and @SwoonReads in 2015!



A contemporary romance?! I'm sold! I can't wait to read this one, which hits shelves on 1/6/15. Find out more about THE BOY NEXT DOOR



I love this cover! This is on my list of highly anticipated books for 2015. Thankfully this book will be out soon, and I don't have much longer to wait. You can pick it up on 1/6/15. Find out more about SAVE ME



Emily has a new book coming out next year! Read an excerpt of SWEET and get more info about the book HERE!



Anna Banks has a new release hitting shelves in 2015. Get your first look at JOYRIDE.



Speaking of 2015 titles, stop by FierceReads and enter to win these titles! Get the details here

Don't miss the latest news from Fierce Reads. Be sure to follow them on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, bunch of awesome looking Macmillan books. <3 I have ARCs of The Boy Next Door & Save Me :) So excited about the first one. <3 And Sweet looks so good. Also dying for Joyride :D Thank you for sharing Katie. <3 hope you'll get to read them all soon and that you love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels