Mundie Moms

Monday, December 29, 2014

Mundane Monday #230 - Jace & Clary

I can't believe it's the last week of 2014. Where has this year gone?
Enjoy a little Jace & Clary from the end of City of Heavenly Fire *spoilers*.



"Every time," he said quietly,. "Every time I think I'm missing a piece of me, you give it back."

There were no words, so she didn't say any; just turned around in his arms and kissed him on the cheek. He was beautiful under the night sky, the stars shedding their light down over him, gleaming against his hair and eyes and the Herondale ring shining on his finger, a reminder of everything that had been, and everything that would be. 

We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.

"Do you like the name Herondale?" he asked.

"It's your name, so I love it," she said. 

- Jace & Clary, City of Heavenly Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels