Mundie Moms

Sunday, January 25, 2015

New To My Shelves #183 - Winter and Spring Releases, Edition

Welcome to this week's edition of New To My Shelves (previously known as In My Mailbox (IMM) / Stacking the Shelves (STS) or My Weekly Round Up in the Stacks. You can check out all the goodies that have arrived via my Instagram accountHere are a few of the goodies that have been added to my bookcases this past week. 

I know it's still Winter, but I am already longing for Spring, and it's upcoming releases. There are some fantastic titles that will be hitting shelves in a few months. I'm looking forward to reading some of those titles, which are featured below. 

For Review




Gifted
Thank you to Jenny Martin for the package of AWESOME Tracked swag!! I'll have more about Tracked soon here on MM's. 




THANK YOU to:
Disney Hyperion, Harper Teen, Henry Holt, MacMillan, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, and Jenny Martin for this week's exciting new reads. 

What new goodies have your added to your shelves this week? I'd love to see. Please leave me a comment, and include you a link to your post, so I can visit your site. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay :D So many amazing books. <3 I'm so excited for a lot of those Macmillan books :) Especially Joyride. <3 Happy reading Katie :D Hope you love them all :) The swag looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Labels