Mundie Moms

Monday, March 2, 2015

Mundane Monday #235

James Corsairs by Puffin's Art

Puffin's Art posted this last week on their tumblr. And well, you guys know how very Team Jem I am (don't worry Team Will-ers, Katie will be back this weekend and the balance will shift back):

Happy New Year (Chinese version)! It’s the year of the ram, so I decided to try draw a ram and then I started thinking that I’d draw all 12 animals and then I thought I’d try personify each one and then I decided to just draw a character I think I’d associate with the basic personality of the animal.
And let's see a quote from Jem to start off our week:
Jem knotted his fingers in the material of Will's sleeve. "You are my parabatai," he said, "You said once I could ask anything of you.”
Ah, THAT moment. Happy Monday, MMs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels