Mundie Moms

Monday, May 11, 2015

Shadowhunters TV Series News: McG Tweets Hints At Who's Being Casted Next



Happy Mundane Monday! It seems as though we may be getting some more casting news soon! Check out what McG has recently tweeted to fans. 

This weekend he Tweeted:


A brother and a wolf... Soon

Today: 



Who would you like to see play Valentine? Can I just say, please for love of all things Shadowhunters, do NOT make Valentine some joke of a character like he was in the movie. That ruined his credibility as a character. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his means we'll receive some casting news this week.

2 comments:

  1. That's one cast I'm looking forward to. I really hope they don't make him like the cliché villain he was in the movie.
    So far, the cast has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to seeing who they cast as Valentine. I really hope they stick with the book Valentine this time.

      Delete

Labels