Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach/Pool Bag This Summer | Top Ten Tuesday #29



Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is, Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach/Pool Bag This Summer. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten of My All Time Favorite YA Authors. It's been awhile since I've made a Top Ten Tuesday post. 

This year's Summer reads are going to be epic. There are so many fantastic books coming out, and books that have recently been released, making it the perfect time to grab your beach/pool bag, and start filling it up with books. Here are some of this Summer's reads that will be filling my pool/beach bags.





  1. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
  2. A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes
  3. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary Pearson
  4. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
  5. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
  6. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
  7. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
  8. Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
  9. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
  10. Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
  11. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
  12. Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
I had to go with twelve, because 1) I've got a huge list of summer reads I want to read and 2) I couldn't have just one book cover on this last row, and all the rows had to have the same amount of covers. I know, that's ridiculous, but my OCD is getting the better of me today. lol 

What books are planning on putting into your pool/beach bags this summer? 

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I want to read every one of them!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection for your beach bag. I definitely want to read Court of Fives and Hello I Love You. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids and Between Us and the Moon made my beach bag, too. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best lists I've seen so far. I just finished A Book of Spirits and Thieves and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope you enjoying reading your way though your summer bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know that Meg Cabot has a new book coming out??? I'll have to check that out! I also have Finding Audrey on my list and can't wait to read that one! Between Us and the Moon looks fabulous and, of course, I can't wait for Jennifer E Smith's newest release! I hope you enjoy your summer reads :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I want to read Royal Wedding and Off The Page but I'm not sure if I'll get to them this summer.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/top-ten-tuesday-6/

    ReplyDelete

Labels