Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ten Books that Celebrate Diversity \ Top Ten Tuesday #34


Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is 10 Books That Celebrate Diversity / Diverse Characters
My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Recently I Recently Acquired Books.  

Here is my list of 10 YA books that I've read, that first came to mind while  creating this list of books that celebrate diversity, and/or have some great diverse characters in them. 

There are a TON of fabulous YA books that celebrate diversity, with some pretty amazing diverse characters. I was so tempted to list them all in this post. There are of course many, many more books than the ones listed here. This post has made me realize that I've got some other great books with diverse characters, sitting on my shelves waiting to be read. I'm looking forward to reading those titles, and featuring them on my next list of diverse reads.


Find out more about Diverse Books via their website WeNeedDiverseBooks. *Image source.

3 comments:

  1. Silver Phoenix made my list too. Can't believe I forgot The Wrath and the Dawn. That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks you know where you can find ours. www.pageturnersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels