Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ten Recently Acquired Books / Top Ten Tuesday #33


Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This post is a little late in getting up today, but better late than never. It's summer vacation, and I'm enjoying all the time I can with my kiddos. This week's topic is Ten Recently Acquired BooksMy last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read.  


My ten most recently acquired books are:


  1. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch, to be released on 10/13/15 from Balzer & Bray
  2. The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove, released on 6/12/14 from Viking Books For Young Readers
  3. The Golden Specific by S.E. Grove, released on 7/14/15 from Viking Books For Young Readers
  4. Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix, to be released on 10/13/15 from Katherine Tegen Books
  5. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnson, to be released on 10/6/15 from Disney Hyperion 
  6. A Whole New World by Liz Braswell, to be released on 9/1/15 from Disney Hyperion 
  7. Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking, to be released on 8/4/15 from St. Martin's Press
  8. While You Were Gone by Amy K. Nichols, to be released on 8/4/15 from Knopf Books for Young Readers
  9. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman, to be released on 9/1/15 from HMH Books for Young Readers
  10. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, to be released on 9/29/15 from Henry Holt
I'm really looking forward to reading, and reviewing each of these titles on Mundie Moms. What are some of your most recently acquired books?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous post Katie :D I hope you will end up loving all of these books. <3 Ugh, Six of Crows :( I want it so badly. Heartbroken that they did not send it to me. Sooobs. Happy reading sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels