Mundie Moms

Monday, July 13, 2015

This Weekend's @ShadowhunterTV Set Pictures / Dinner Pictures With the Cast & @CassieClare #ShadowhuntersTV / Mundane Monday #249


Happy Mundane Monday Shadowhunter fans! Check out the latest pictures, and tweets Cassandra Clare shared this weekend (Saturday & Sunday) from the Shadowhunters TV set, and from her dinner with the cast. Oh what I wouldn't give to have snuck on set with her... ha ha. I love the interaction with Cassie and the cast. 

Dinner pictures with the cast!! 

When asked about dinner with the cast on Twitter, here are a few of Cassie's responses:
Yesterday, Cassandra Clare shared a couple more set pictures with fans.

I LOVE this picture of the entire Shadowhunter family at dinner....
I can't forget about these two pictures, Cassie shared on Tumblr from the set. 

Read more about her picture with Alberto (love him as Simon) here.

Read more about her picture with Emeraude (Izzy), here.

I love all these pictures Cassie has shared. What a great cast. I hope Cassie is getting some well deserved rest before she heads over to her two signings in the UK this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels