Mundie Moms

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors / Top Ten Tuesday #36




Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Fairytales & Fairytale Retellings.

This is one of the hardest lists I've done for a Top Ten Tuesday post. It's next to impossible to narrow my list of favorite authors down, because I have so many of them, whom I adore, and who's books I love. These are only ten out of many authors who's books I highly recommend picking up, although next time I may end up doing a top 25 list, because there are many more author's who are on my auto buy list. 

Here are 10 of my auto-buy authors: aka, the author's who's books I can't get enough of, and they need to hurry and write more books so each month I have a new book from them (kidding, sorta).
  1. Sarah J. Mass
  2. Morgan Rhodes / Michelle Rowen
  3. Cassandra Clare
  4. Maria V. Snyder
  5. Jennifer L. Armentrout
  6. Taherah Mafi
  7. Stephanie Perkins
  8. Leigh Bardugo
  9. Rae Carson
  10. Ally Carter
These authors all have their books shelved on my prized "All Time Favorites" bookcases. I can't get enough of their writing. I've loved their characters they've introduced me to, the worlds they've created, and the stories they've written. In essence, I'm addicting to their books, and can't get enough of them. Waiting for their next book to be released is pure torture.

Whom are some of your auto-buy authors?

1 comment:

  1. We match up a lot here! I can't believe that I forgot about Mafi! :( I LOVE her books! I have GOT to try a Armentrout book ASAP I think with how excited everyone is about them. Happy reading.
    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Labels