Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List / Top Ten Tuesday #38




Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is Ten Books On My Fall TBR List. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Ten Series I've Not Finished Yet.

I LOVE FALL! The weather gets cooler, the leaves change colors, it's football season, and there are a TON of epic new releases! There are so many YA books coming this fall, that I want to read them all. Which is impossible since I'm a mom to two active kids, and I'm a substitute teacher. I can't lay around and read all day. I mean, who doesn't want to spend THE ENTIRE day reading? I know I do! This Fall there are a lot of fabulous EPIC releases. 

Today's post is mostly made up of upcoming releases, with a couple of recent releases included. Judging by my post I'm going to really busy reading around October 13th, since the majority of the books featured today are being released then. I may have to take a vacation from life that week, and do nothing but read... KIDDING.... 

Check out the Top Ten Books On My FALL TBR List:




  1. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch, on sale 10.13.15 from Balzer & Bray
  2. Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes, on sale 12.15.15 from Razorbill
  3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, on sale 9.29.15 from Feiwel & Friends
  4. The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas, on sale 10.13.15 from Balzer & Bray
  5. Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl, on sale 10.13.15 from Marvel Press
  6. The Rose Society by Marie Lu, on sale 10.13.15 from G.P. Putnam & Sons
  7. Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins, on sale 10.6.15 from Month9Books
  8. Persuasion by Martina Boone, on sale 10.27.15 from Simon Pulse
  9. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, released on 9.1.15 from Bloomsbury
  10. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy, released on 9.15.15 from Balzer and Bray
What are some new and/or upcoming YA releases that are on your Fall TBR list? 

10 comments:

  1. I Adored Queen of Shadows and I'm really looking forward to Dumplin' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of Shadows if fantastic! I am very excited about The Rose Society, I hope I have time to get to it this fall. I've hard Nameless is AMAZING! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I forgot to add Ice Like Fire to my list. I can't wait to read it! I did include Dumplin' and Six of Crows, though. Great list, good luck!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing a lot about Dumplin' lately! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Widow I am looking forward to. I really want to read Martina Boones series, it looks fantastic and something I know I will love. Happy Reading.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh nice picks! Can't wait to read some of these as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Queen of Shadows was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see Dumplin' around a lot but the one I am most interested in is Black Widow. Great cover and I hope the book is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of these are on my TBR as well. Six of Crows was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay :D Awesome list Katie. <3 Best of luck reading all of these books :D I loved The Immortal Heights. <3 DYING to get to read Six of Crows next week :D Eeek. Can't wait. Happy reading sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels