Mundie Moms

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Shadowhunters TV Series Airs 1/12/16, WATCH the 7 Minute Sneak Peak of the 'Shadowhunters Pilot' Now


Earlier this week ABC Family revealed the Shadowhunters treaser trailer for the Shadowhutners Pilot. This weekend at the Shadowhunters panel at Comic Con in New York City, ABC Family (ShadowhuntersTV.com)announced the series will make it's on air debut on January 12th, 2016, on ABC Family. They also treated fans to a 7 minute sneak peak of the pilot!

In the clip below, which was shared via Shadowhunters.com, fans get to see Jace, Alec and Izzy in action! Fans also get to see Magnus, Clary, and Simon at the Club, as well as a few Circle members, which fans know from the books. The club scene gives fans a look into a slightly different version than the scene in the book. Check it out below!



 I've lost count as to how many times I've watched it. My first thoughts were: The scene with Jace and Clary outside the club... HAHA I love Simon's look on his face. That is classic! That fight scene is AWESOME! And MAGNUS!!! Love it!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of what ABC Family has created of Cassie's Shadowhunters world. I'll be sharing my additional thoughts on the sneak later this week. 

What do you guys think? Are you marking your calendars for January 12th, 2016? Be sure to visit Shadowhunters.com for all of the fun from this weekend's NYCC! Trust me, you don't want to miss out on all the #ShadowhuntersNYCC news, pictures and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels