Mundie Moms

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cassandra Clare Shares a New Unidentified Snippet




Cassandra Clare has teased fans with a new unidentified snippet! Check out her snippet here:


unidentified snippet
“Actually, it’s short for Maximum Lightwood,” said Magnus. “As in the most amount of Lightwood you can have.”

Is it just me, or are these snippets getting harder to figure out which book they could be from? I need to know these things. haha You can check out all her other unidentified snippets here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I feel like Magnus is talking about his and Alec's (adoptive) son, who they named Max?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great thought! That totally makes sense too. I hadn't thought of that.

      Delete
  3. I swear I'll put the book down and do a happy dance if this comes out to be true! XD

    ReplyDelete

Labels