Mundie Moms

Monday, February 15, 2016

Recent Shadowhunter Fan-Art / Mundane Monday #271



Happy Mundane Monday! Have you seen the latest artwork from Cassandra Jean? Cassandra Clare shared each of these images recently on her Tumblr page. I swear the Emma and Jules just about breaks us. I love it!



These two are of Mark from Lady Midnight and Valentine from the TMI series. Mark is one of ten post cards from Lady Midnight that Cassandra Jean has made for Cassie. You can read more about it here. The Valentine image is one Cassandra Jean shared with Cassie yesterday, here. I'm looking forward to seeing the other 9 images from the Lady Midnight post card set. 

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. <3 I love this so much. Especially Emma and Jules :D EEEE! I need Lady Midnight. Sniffs. Soooon I will get to read it. <3 It shall be the best. Oh, how I love all the art by Cassandra Jean :) She's the best.

    ReplyDelete

Labels