Mundie Moms

Monday, March 7, 2016

Follow The Launch of Cassandra Clare's LADY MIDNIGHT from Her Event in LA on Tuesday 3/8/16!! #LadyMidnight



I am so thrilled to announce that TOMORROW I'll be in LA for Cassandra Clare's launch for Lady Midnight, and I'll be there tweeting LIVE under @SimonTeen's Twitter account, and posting pictures both on Twitter, and Instagram! I'll be sharing pictures of both Cassie, and the cast of Shadowhunters whom will also be there! There's a lot of fun surprises in store for tomorrow! Be sure to follow the fun starting tomorrow via #LadyMidnightLA 

Don't forget to use #MMsAskCassie on Twitter or Instagram to leave me your questions to ask Cassie! I'll see her in both LA and then in Austin, TX, when she wraps up her Lady Midnight US tour stops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels