Mundie Moms

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Live Chat with the Cast of Shadowhunters from the Lady Midnight Launch in LA #Shadowhunters


Last week I was at the launch of Cassandra Clare's release of Lady Midnight in LA, and it was such a blast! I took over Simon & Schuster's Twitter and Instagram accounts and shared video, and pictures of Cassandra Clare and the cast. You can read my re-cap of the event here. A few of us bloggers and booktubers were invited to not only interview Cassie, but we had the chance to sit with the cast during their live tweeting of episode 9, and then interview them after the Q&A portion of the signing.



The cast is seriously amazing, and so much fun to be around. It was non stop laughing. It was great getting to watch them interact together, as well as with fans online. It was also fun getting to watch the talented book tubers film their interviews with the cast. Let's just say I am no where near as talented when it comes to filming, but it was a blast non the less to chat with the cast. I took some fan questions with me to ask the cast, which were: 
  • What is one item you'd take home from the set
  • Who's the biggest prankster on set
  • What's your favorite trait of the character you play
  • Would you be friends with your character in real life
  • Did you read City of Bones after you were cast
  • What was your favorite episode to film
  • How do you get into the emotional scenes
  • What advance would you give to aspiring actors
Check out my video interview with the cast below:



This was such a fun night! I didn't edit the video at all, so what you see is how it was behind the scenes. It was a blast. The cast really is amazing, and so much fun to be around. The item that Katherine mentioned she'd like to take home from the set, was featured in last night's episode. I'm not saying what it is here, as there are some fans who haven't gotten to see it yet. 

 Thank you to cast of Shadowhunters, Freeform, Simon Teen, and Cassandra Clare for an amazing night! You can catch my posts for Simon Teen via the #LadyMidnightLA on Instagram! Don't forget to follow Simon Teen tonight, as I take over their accounts for the last leg of Cassie's US Lady Midnight tour stop tonight in Austin, TX!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love seeing you with the cast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! It was so much fun. I wish you could have been there with me.

      Delete

Labels