Mundie Moms

Monday, April 4, 2016

APRIL 2016 YA RELEASES



Hello April! I swear this is a month many of us may go broke, because of all the fabulous releases this month. There are a ton of new books coming out this month. Check out the list of YA books hitting book store shelves this month:

Week of April 5th




Week of April 12th



Week of April 19th




Week of April 26th



Which new releases are you looking forward to picking up?

If you don't see a new YA release on this list, please leave me a comment with the book's title, along with the author, and I'll add it to the list. Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh :D SO MANY BOOKS. I am dyyying for most of them, lol. But especially The Raven King. <3 And The Passion of Dolssa :D And The Star-Touched Queen. Damn. So many books. I can't wait to get my finished copies of The Mirror King. <3 So beautiful. Thank you for sharing about all of these Katie :) Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels