Mundie Moms

Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Wishing the person who gets my love of reading, and promoting books, who's spent countless hours talking about characters, writing, and favorite authors with me, who's talked all about life, and so much more with me, and who's been there through thick and thin, and has greatly blessed my life by being my best friend, a very Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day Sophie! I'm so grateful that because of a shared love of a certain book, we 'met' and became fast friends. In true MM's fashion, I'd like to wish you a wonderful birthday in pictures......


While you may have your real life Mr Darcy, we both know that there is NO other Mr. Darcy that Colin Firth. Just like you know there is no better Shadowhunter than Will. 


Since it's your birthday, I'll let it go that you love Jem more than Will. Though we both know Tessa was lucky to have loved both of them. 


I wish you were out here at BEA with me! Know I'm thinking of you, and I'm wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY filled with books, cupcakes, and Mr. Darcy!  The Firth kind of Darcy that is.....  


Here's to another year wiser! May the Force Be With You in the coming year. Sorry you know I had to figure out how to put that in here somewhere. Happy Birthday Sophie!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sophie!! She sounds like a great lady. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leandra. I don't know about "great", but I do strive for "kind & quirky"! 😊

      Delete
  2. My darling Katie, you are making me CRY!!!!!!!!! CRY!!!!! Your friendship is the greatest gift. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I am FOREVER behind, but YAY! Happy belated birthday Sophie :D I hope you had an aaaawesome day. <3 All the hugs. Lovely post Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels