Mundie Moms

Monday, May 23, 2016

TDA Snippet & New Shadowhunter Fan Art / Mundane Monday #281

Happy Mundane Monday Shadowhunters! 


Today's post is catching up with some of the latest Shadowhunters fan art Cassie has recently shared on her Tumblr page here as well as the latest TDA snippet she share (about a week ago, and I somehow missed it). First, check out the latest TDA snippet, which Cassie shared here.


the dark artifices snippet, julian and emma
“You’re going to have to learn to live with it,” Jules said. “Even if it horrifies you, Emma. Even if it makes you sick. Just like I’m going to have to live with whatever other boyfriends you have, because we are forever no matter how, Emma, no matter what you want to call what we have, we will always be us.”

Just slay me now! Talk about an emotional snippet. I need more of this scene!


I'm a huge fan of fan art. I love seeing the various renditions of my favorite characters brought to life. Whether it's from Cassie's books or another favorite YA artist of mine. Check out some of the latest Shadowhunter art work Cassie's featured on her Tumblr page:




Artwork Sources

  • Jim, shared here
  • Kit & Ty, shared here
  • Julian & Emma, shared here
  • Ty & Kit, shared here
  • Will and Emma, shared here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels