Mundie Moms

Monday, October 3, 2016

Catching Up With Cassie; #Shadowhutners Fan Art / Lord of Shadows Snippet / Mundane Monday #290



Happy Mundane Monday! Today I'm catching up with some of Cassie's latest posts on Tumblr. She's shared some fanart, like the one featured above here (and I totally love it), as well a snippet from Lord of Shadows! 



More fan, which features Tiberius drooling in his sleep. Cassie shared this here


Just in case you missed it last week, Cassie also shared a new snippet from Lord of Shadows! Originally shared here, I also included the snippet below: 

Kieran and Mark – part of a set for Lord of Shadows by Aegisdea. And a snippet from LoS: “I have always needed you, Kieran,” Mark said. “I have needed you to live. I’ve always needed you so much, I never had a chance to think about whether we were good for each other or not.”
Kieran sat up. “That is honest,” he said, finally. “I cannot fault you there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels