Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 2016 YA Releases



Happy November 1st! I can't believe we're almost to the end of 2016. This year has flown up way too fast. This year month is another great month for YA readers. Check out this list of this month's new YA releases: 

November 1st



November 8th



November 15th



November 22nd



November 29th



What new releases are you looking forward to picking up this month?
If you don't see a YA new release listed, please leave me a comment and include the title and author, so I can add it to the list. 

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get many of these books, but I did get Heartless and Blood For Blood, and I loved them both so so much :D Gorgeous post Katie. <3 Thank you for sharing about these books :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels