Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

OUT TODAY - New YA Releases for 1/10/17


Happy book Birthday to these new releases! Continuing with last week's fantastic releases, check out all the new releases hitting book store shelves TODAY! There's a few must reads on this list. 

  1. Windwitch by Susan Dennard, Tor Teen 
  2. Frostblood by Elly Blake, Little Brown
  3. RoseBlood by A.G. Howard, Amulet
  4. Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields, Random House
  5. A List of Caages by Robin Roe, Disney-Hyperion
  6. You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando, Swoon Reads
  7. The Last Harvest by Kim Liggett, Tor Teen
  8. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden, Del Rey
  9. The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova, Keymaster Press
Which new releases will you be picking up? 

2 comments:

  1. So many good books coming out! I really want to read Frostblood and also A List of Cages!They both sound really promising to me, especially from the reviews I've already seen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I forgot to pre-order Windwitch, lol :) But I haven't read book one yet.. so that's okay :) I have read RoseBlood, but sadly didn't like it much :( Aw. Curious about The Last Harvest. <3 Lovely post sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels