Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

OUT TODAY - 2/7/17 New YA Releases


Happy Release Day! There are some fantastic new YA books out TODAY! Check out the newest YA releases out on bookstore shelves TODAY!

 
  1. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard, Harper Teen 
  2. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones, Thomas Dunne
  3. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza, Razorbill 
  4. Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan, Harper Teen 
  5. Returned by Kimberley Griffiths Little, Harper Collins 
  6. Starfall by Melissa Landers, Disney Hyperion 
  7. Disruptor by Arwen Elys Dayton, Delacorte Press 
  8. A Tragic King of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom, Poppy
  9. Denton Little's Still Not Dead by Lance Rubin, Knopf Books for Young Readers
  10. To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough, Tor Teen  
  11. At The Edge of the Universe by Shaun David Hutchinson, Simon Pulse
  12. Lessons in Falling by Diana Gallagher, Spencer Hill Press
  13. The Burning World by Isaac Marion, Atria 
  14. The Witch's Tears by Katharine Cord & Elizabeth Corr, Harper Collins, 2/2/17
Which new releases are you looking forward to picking up?

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this. I've been wanting to start the Red Queen series but I like to wait until have at least three books in a series to read. I'm finishing up Penryn & the End of Days series now, and my next series read-through is definitely going to be The Red Queen series, in two months according my current TBR pile. I can't wait!
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous books out this month :D I got a couple of them, and cannot wait to read. <3 They are all so gorgeous. Happy reading Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels