Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

OUT TODAY! 3/28/17 New YA Releases


Today is an awesome release day! There are some fantastic new releases that I absolutely loved reading, and I'm so thrilled that they're finally out. That means I can finally get my hands on the published books, and I'll be waiting patiently for my pre-orders to arrive. Check out today's list of new releases. 

 
  1. A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi, St. Martin's Griffin
  2. Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves, Knopf Books for Young Readers
  3. Strange the Dreamer by Laini TaylorLittle Brown 
  4. 100 Hours by Rachel Vincent, Katherine Tegen Books 
  5. Summoner Rising by Melanie McFarlane, Month9Books
  6. Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg, Arthur R. Levine Books
  7. Radio Silence by Alice Oseman, Harper 
  8. Almost Adulting by Adren Rose, Harper 
  9. The Body Market by Donna Freitas, Harper 
  10. Just a Girl by Carrie Mesrobian, Harper Teen 
Which new releases will you be picking up?

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous books out :D I cannot wait to read Strange the Dreamer and A Crown of Wishes. <3 Sadly, I hated 100 Hours, so didn't get that one. Aw. Happy reading Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels