Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten Best Books I've Read So Far in 2017


Hello and welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's post is Best Books We've Read So Far In 2017My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Best & Worst Days in Literature.

There have been a lot of awesome releases this year. Here are a few of my favorite reads so far in 2017:



  1. The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
  2. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
  3. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
  4. BlackSouls by Nicole Castroman 
  5. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
  6. Traitor to the Throne by Alywn Hamilton 
  7. Cage of Darkness by Jennifer Anne Davis
  8. Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz
  9. Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
  10. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor 
  11. Frost Blood by Elly Blake
There have been a number of awesome releases this year. I'm already dreading putting together my top 10 posts for the end of the year. I don't know how I'm going to choose between so many awesome reads. 

After I made this list, I considered making a list of 10 books I've read / still need to read from 2017, because that list would be just as long if not longer, than this. This year is going by a little too fast. Between substitute teaching almost full time this school year, and then moving, my reading / writing review time, was next to nothing. This summer I'm hoping to catch up.

What are some of your favorite reads from 2017? 

6 comments:

  1. YAY for having read tons of awesome books so far this year :D I have not read many awesome ones at all :( Aw. But yesss. Lord of Shadows. <3 Thank you for sharing this lovely list sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina. Sadly I'm read a lot of duds this year as well. Thankfully the good have outweighed the bad. So glad you loved LOS as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Daughter of The Pirate King and Traitor To The Throne were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-113/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! Weren't they both awesome reads.

      Delete
  3. There has been a lot of great releases this year. Sadly I'm so behind on reading so many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Glad you enjoyed Strange the Dreamer!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Labels