Mundie Moms

Monday, October 9, 2017

Shadowhunters + Classic Fairy Tales = A New Project in The Works! #Shadowhunters @CassieClare


There's a new Shadowhunters project in the works with Cassie Clare & Cassandra Jean! It's a Classic Fairy Tale pairing with the Shadowhunters characters. I am SO excited about this news!

Last week Cassie shared this Shadowhunters / Beauty & The Beast artwork that Cassandra Jean did (see above image), featuring Gwyn and Diana. See Cassie's post here. If you clicked on a link in her post, you were taking to Cassandra Jean's post, which featured her artwork of Red Ridding Hood aka Jocelyn & Luke, shown below.


I absolutely LOVE this one. In her post (here), Cassandra Jean revealed more about this exciting upcoming project she and Cassie are working on. Here's what Cassandra Jean said:


So @cassandraclare shared this so it’s safe for me to share too! We are working on a new project- pairing shadowhunters with classic fairy tales! (and yes, it will be in print too!) More details will be shared later!
I have been working extra hard on these (like each image takes me days!!), I hope you guys like them!
I love this news! I am looking forward to finding out more about this project, and seeing more of the pairings. I LOVE that this project will be in print. I definitely need to add this one to my Shadowhunters book collection.

1 comment:

  1. Yesss, I'm really excited about this too :D And so curious. The illustrations so far are gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels