Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List/ Top Ten Tuesday #TopTenTuesday


Welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. Today's post is Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List. My last TTT post was, Top Ten Characters I'd Dress Up As For Halloween. You can check out my previous TTT posts here. I love today's topic. There are so many fantastic books coming out this winter. Here are just a few of the ones I can't wait to get my hands on. 

TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY WINTER TBR LIST


  1. The Defiant by Lesley Livingston, Razorbill, 1/23/18
  2. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller, Feiwel & Friends, 2/27/18
  3. Hero At The Fall by Alwyn Hamilton, Viking Books, 3/6/18
  1. Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes (Falling Kingdoms #6), Razorbill, 2/6/18
  2. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black, Little Brown, 1/2/18
  3. Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu, Random House, 1/2/18
  1. Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking, Wednesday Books, 1/2/18
  2. Reign The Earth by A.C. Gaughen, Bloomsbury, 1/30/18
  3. Unearthed by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner, Disney Hyperion, 1/9/18
  1. Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh, Razorbill, 1/23/18, *already read and this book is SO good!
  2. Lost Crow Conspiracy by Rosalyn Eves, Knopf Books, 3/27/18
  3. The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine, Balzer + Bray, 2/13/18
I can not wait to read these! There as so many books coming out this winter. It was hard keeping a short list. I'm loving all these covers. I love seeing these kind of lists, because I always find new books to add to my lists. What are some of the winter releases you have on your lists? 

3 comments:

  1. Eee, such an awesome list Katie :D Thank you for sharing about all of these books you are excited about. <3 Hugs. I loved Unearthed and The Traitor Prince and Batman :D Dying to read Daughter of the Siren Queen. <3 Happy reading lovely :) I hope you will love them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great picks! Seeing a few series where I need to get caught up to be excited for their next installment but I SOOOO cannot wait for Immortal Reign! I stuck to TBR books only for my post topic. But there are still plenty of new releases I can't wait to read this winter! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I hope you get a chance to read them all!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Labels