Mundie Moms

Monday, February 26, 2018

Cassie Clare Shares A New Unidentified Snippet & More! #Shadowhunters #MundaneMonday


Happy Mundane Monday! Over the weekend Cassie shared two new posts, both of which were huge teasers for Shadowhunters fans. First, check out this artwork and what Cassie said shared about it, here:

What dashing rogue am I? #shadowhunters #tsc #tlh #thelasthours a snippet from a future illustration: Art by @dibadavood

I'm guessing Magnus. Who's your guess? Next, Cassie shared this unidentified snippet:
unidentified snippet
Jace rose to his feet. “I nominate Alexander Lightwood for the position of Consul.”

In her hashtags for the snippet, which you can read here, she made a note that #JiaIsOK. Now she's just teasing us, and we need more answers! haha

1 comment:

  1. Eee. I very much love this teaser :D So awesome. I do not think it will happen in Queen, though. Still, cannot wait. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels