Mundie Moms

Friday, April 20, 2018

See You At NORTH TEXAS TEEN BOOK FESTIVAL Tomorrow 4/21/18! #NTTBF18 #Shadowhunters


It's happening THIS WEEKEND! Tomorrow the NORTH TEXAS TEEN BOOK FESTIVAL will be in full swing, and I can not wait! This is my favorite Texas Teen Book Festival. There is literally something for every MG & YA reader. This festival is catered to young readers, and offers so many fun things for teens and pre-teens to do. From panels, to author signings, and publisher booths, not to mention the connection readers get to make with their favorite authors, and other fellow readers, plus so much more. 

I am so thrilled to be back for my third year of moderating at NTTBF! I absolutely love being apart of this festival. My panel I'll be moderating this year is a MG/YA panel, I PUT A SPELL ON YOU. I am so excited to talk books & magic with these authors: 

ABOUT MY PANEL


I will be moderating the I Put a Spell on You panel. "These magical reads will enchant any reader!"  Authors on the panel include: Holly Black, Claire Legrand,  Emily X. R. Pan, and Ronald L. Smith; moderated by Katie Bartow 

We'll be in the GB 4-5 at 1:30! I hope to see you guys there! Please note, Samantha Mabry, who was scheduled to attend, isn't able to make this weekend's festival, and will not be on the panel. Please see the NTTBF Twitter feed for more. 


CASSIE CLARE WILL BE AT NTTBF!



Did you know Cassie Clare is part of this year's line up for awesome authors? She will be in conversation with Angie Thomas for this year's closing keynote. The keynote will take place in the same room my 1:30 panel is in. If you're one of the lucky ones who gets a wrist band for Cassie's signing, be sure to say hi! I'll be assisting Cassie at her signing table. 


SHADOWHUNTER FANS, DON'T MISS THIS!


Image from @SimonTeen

Aside from not missing Cassie's keynote, be sure to stop by the LEVEL 3 TERRACE B at 1:30! Simon & Schuster is hosting the SHADOWHUNTER ARMY RECRUITMENT! Please note as per the program, this event is for teens only. 


NTTBF INFO



Get ALL the information about tomorrow's book festival HERE, including panel info, the author line up, the schedule, all of the festivals happenings, and more! See you tomorrow! Be sure for follow #NTTBF18 for all the latest! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, you are going to rock this!!! Say "hi" to Cassie for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This festival looked like it was so so much fun, ahh :D I am SO jealous that you got to go. <3 And SO happy for you, eee :D YAAAAY for getting to see Cassie again :D I adore her so so much. Wish I will get to meet her one day too :) Hope you had tons of fun. <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels