Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

. @HMHTeen's FALL FANTASY TOUR Is TONIGHT at @BookPeople #HMHTeen #FallFantasyTour


HMH TEEN's FALL FANTASY TOUR wraps up TONIGHT at Book People! I'm so thrilled to be moderating tonight's event which features authors; Emiko Jean, Megan Shepherd, Rebecca Schaeffer, and Robin Lafevers. The event starts at 7 pm! There is a signing afterwards. Please visit Book People's page here, to find out more about the event, and their signing rules. If you can't make it tonight, Book People does ship world wide. You can purchase any of these signed books, here. I hope you see some of you there tonight. 


1 comment:

  1. Eee, I wish I could have been to this awesome tour :D I did order personalized books by Robin and Megan, though, and eee, they are so perfect :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels