Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Mortal Instruments Mentioned in Glamour Magazine


Glamour
magazine mentioned The Mortal Instruments in Rosemary Brennan's article "Morning Confession: I Love Reading Racy Teen Literature!" Here's an excerpt:

Can I tell you guys something personal? And kind of embarrassing? Deep breath... I super heart teen literature. Especially the racy stuff.

Two summers ago, I tore through the Twilight series. And now I’m reading City of Ashes, the second book in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. If you liked Twilight, I highly recommend The Mortal Instruments. See, there’s more, um, action in the books. And less of the "Oh Noes! Why am I suddenly bruised and covered in feathers?" business
.
You can read the rest of the article here. Trust me, we understand the love of reading teen lit and sifting through all those memories of high school years. But in mine, there were no Shadowhunters. Although, come to think of it, there may have been a few Downworlders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels