Mundie Moms

Monday, June 14, 2010

Mundane Monday #37

Happy Monday! I am so excited about the upcoming release of The Infernal Devices, Clockwork Angel, that today's Mundane Monday is a quote from the book. Enjoy Tessa and Will!

..."But the books are all behind bars!" she said. "Like a literary sort of prison!"
Will grinned. "Some of these books bite, " he said. "It's wise to be careful."
"One must always be care of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."
"I'm not sure a book has ever changed me," said Will. "Well there is one volume that promised to teach one how to turn oneself into an entire flock of sheep-"
"Only the weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry," said Tessa., determined not to let him run wildly off with the conversation.
"Of course, why one would want to be an entire flock of sheep is another matter entirely, " Will finished. ....
-Clockwork Angel, page 87, Tessa & Will

7 comments:

  1. I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! days don't pass fast enough *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that exerpt. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! How hilarious about sheep!!! I can't wait to read!! I wonder what team I will be on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL,,, I already love Will thanks to this quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wait till you read more of him! You'll really love his character and you'll see where Jace gets his snark from.

    ReplyDelete

Labels