Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mundie Moms Author Chat with Firelight's Sophie Jordan

Tonight we're celebrating our 50th Author Chat and chatting with Sophie Jordan, author of Firelight!! We will hold all SPOILER discussions until the end of the chat. I will give a warning before the spoiler talk begins.

**Sophie Jordan will be GIVING-AWAY a SIGNED copy of Firelight tonight!!**
Please fill out the entry form to be entered to win. The winner WILL BE announced DURING THE CHAT.


*Our chat will start at 8 pm CST/ 9 pm EST. To join, hit join and enter a screen name.

*Please know that we will be discussing Firelight by Sophie Jordan!

*We do our best to make sure all comments are published, so that Sophie can answer your questions. With the high volume of guests expected tonight, not all the questions may be answered in the hour time frame of the chat. If that is the case, we will be sure to send them to Sophie so that she can answer them, after which we will post them on the blog and our forum.

*In respect to Sophie's time, we will only publish comments that pertain to their current writings, and book.

*We will not post any personal questions or comments.

* Any rude, disrespectful, or spam like comments will not be published.

*Thank you and we look forward to chatting with everyone tonight!


**No part of this chat is allowed to be used with out our permission**

4 comments:

  1. Michele (CanadianTwiMom)September 21, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    I'm here too!!! This book was awesomesauce!! Can't wait for the sequel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Firelight! I hope I win a copy, as my husband has put me on a book buying embargo. :( My habit was costing us almost as much as preschool tuition. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait! I love these chat things and I LOVE Firelight! Oh so much! :)

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Labels