Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clockwork Prince Cover News

While we're all anxiously awaiting to hear more casting news for the TMI movie, and patiently waiting for April to arrive so that we can go pick up our copies of City of Fallen Angels, you can't forget about this summer when Clockwork Prince arrives.

I for one can't wait to dive back into Tessa, Jem and Will's world. Cassie had tweeted last night that the cover for Clockwork Prince would be revealed in May at BEA. Sadly, we won't be there, but we can post this teaser Cassie posted today. Here's what she said about the teaser cover-

"Placeholder and cover release date for the Clockwork Prince cover; the background shows Temple Bar, on Fleet Street, near the Institute."

That's not all, read an excerpt Cassie shared here-
"What desperation drove you to me, in the middle of the night, in a rainstorm? What has changed at the Institute? I can only think of one thing..."

Hmmmm I'd like to take a guess on who said this... Who do you guys think?
Be sure to visit Cassie's site for all the latest TMI and ID news here-

13 comments:

  1. Oooh I like what I see so far. I'm so excited. As for the quote, I'm thinking it is Magnus talking to Will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! That's who Sophie and I think it is too. Maybe it's Church. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover background. Is that the cover color or will they be changing that? I can't wait for both books! Ah I'm so excited!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even think of Magnus talking to Will. I was thinking Will talking to Tessa and that Tessa is the "change" at the institute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Magnus too. I can't wait to find out what Will's secret is, its driving me mad. Summer can't come fast enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking it was Magnus talking to Will too :D
    I can't wait to see the real cover, the placeholder's pretty nice itself! I love how it's shrouded in mist...looks so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck, I would be happy with that cover as is! But I suppose a good looking boy like Jem may make enhance it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I will be at BEA I can definitely send any pictures to your twitter so you can blog it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael- No that is not the final cover, it's a teaser. Though I do love the way it looks.

    I can't wait to find out which character is talking.

    Thank you for the offer Yara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This cover is really cool. I loved the first one so I can't wait for the second book!=) Thanks for sharing the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is a pretty darn good looking temporary cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the teaser cover! It is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels