Mundie Moms

Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox #74

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren, where bloggers take a moment to share what books they received this past week for review, bought, or were gifted. Here's what we received this last week:


For Review:

* Curse of the Shamra by Barry Hoffman, published by Edge Books, released on February 6th, 2009
* Shamra Divided by Barry Hoffman, published by Edge Books, released on March 28th, 2010
* Chaos Unleashed by Barry Hoffman, published by Edge Books, to be released on May 15th, 2011
* The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen, published by Createspace, released on April 11th, 2011
* The A Circuit by Georgina Bloomberg & Catherine Hapka, published by Bloomsbury Teen, to be released on May 24th, 2011
* EVERFOUND by Neal Shusterman, published by Simon & Schuster, released on May 3rd, 2011
* Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs, published by Harper Teen, to be released on September 6th, 2011
* Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs, published by Harper Teen, to be released on June 1st, 2011
* Flawless by Lara Chapman, published by Bloomsbury Teens, released on May 10th, 2011
* Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs, published by Bloomsbury Teens, released on May 10th, 2011

Mundie Kids:

* Wolf Storm by Dee Garreston, published by Harper Children's Book, to be released on September 1st, 2011

Bought:

* Die For Me by Amy Plum
* Fury of the Phoenix, by Cindy Pon, signed
* Front Page Face Off, by Jo Whittemore, signed, Mundie Kids review
* Magic of Madness, by Justin Larbalestier, signed

Thank you to Bloomsbury, Harper Teen, Simon & Schuster, Jessica Sorensen, and Edge Books for this week's wonderful reads.

What goodies did you receive?

16 comments:

  1. Corsets and Clockwork! Yay!! Great week guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this release! I ran out and picked it up today. I can't wait to read it. Have you read it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got POPULAR by Alissa Grosso and can't wait to read it! I'll have to check out a few on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have a lot of great books this week! I bought Fury of the Phoenix too! Don't you hate that the first and the second book are different heights? Happy reading!

    Here is mine: http://mbooknerd1995.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I'm dying to read Sweet Venom. Can't wait to see what you guys think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather- I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    Mandi- Thank you! Yes, I am so anal about my books matching. It's annoying when the books in the series aren't the same height.

    Lena- I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh nice haul :) Hope you enjoy all of them. Die for Me is awesome, I really am enjoying it. Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab book week. They are all sooo gorgeous. Happy reading :D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great books there! I can't wait to read your review on Corsets and Clockwork since it sounds like a great read and the more I see Die For Me in everybody's mailbox the more I want to read it. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books! Ooh I need to get Die For Me. I got Everfound too. Everlost was SO good. I'm about to read Everwild too, looking forward to it. Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great lot of books. Tempest looks really good and I'd like to get my hands on Die For Me. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Book Monster- Die For Me has become another one of my favorite reads from this year. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

    Emma- Thank you!!! Have a great reading week as well :)

    The Library Owl- I am really looking forward to Corsets and Clockwork. I highly recommend picking Die For Me!!

    Cat- Thank you. Die For Me is fabulous! I'm looking forward to reading Everfound and Everlost as well. I need to pick up Everwild. I've heard nothing but great things about the series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeep! Fins are Forever! So jealous. ;) I just recently read Tempest Rising and I loved it!! Enjoy all of the lovely books!!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great book! I'm looking forward to your review on Die For Me. I need to get my copy soon!!!
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bailey- I'm am really looking forward to reading it!!

    Frosy- Thank you! I posted my 5 star review for Die For Me here
    http://mundiemoms.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-review-die-for-me.html

    I hope you enjoy it! It's a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that's alot of great books! Only one I've read is Die For Me, and it was amazing! I've been seeing The Fallen Star everywhere---I can't wait to hear how it is!

    ReplyDelete

Labels