Mundie Moms

Saturday, May 28, 2011

In My Mailbox #76

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren, where bloggers post about the books they received during the week for review, bought, received as a gift etc. Here's the goodies we received this week:


For Review:
* HEREAFTER by Tara Hudson, published by Harper Teen, to be released on June 7th, 2011
* STARCROSSED by Josephine Angelini, published by Harper Teen, to be released on May 31st, 2011
* Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber, published by Harper Teen, released on May 24th, 2011
* Something Deadly Comes This Way by Kim Harrison, published by Harper Teen, released on May 24th, 2011

We'll be spotlighting each of these books along with Illusions, Divergent and Die For Me, which are all part of The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour that I posted about here. You can enter to win ALL 7 books at the link included. Over the next two weeks we'll be sharing our reviews and interviews with the authors on the tour!!

* The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, published by Simon & Schuster, to be released on September 27, 2011, this will be a debut book of the month in the coming months

* All You Desire by Kirsten Miller, published by Razorbill, to be released on August 9th, 2011

* Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari, published by Scholastic, to be released on June 1st, 2011
* The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen, published by Scholastic, to be released on June 1st, 2011
* The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier, published by Scholastic, to be released on June 1st, 2011
* Beauty Queens by Libba Bray, published by Scholastic, released on May 24th, 2011

*Passion by Lauren Kate, published by Random House, to be released on June 14th, 2011, *not pictured* I LOVE this cover, but it arrived after I posted the picture.


* Wildwood by Colin Meloy, published by Harper Collins, to be released on August 30th, 2011
* Wolves of the Beyond, Watch Wolf by Kathryn Lasky, published by Scholastic, released on May 1st, 2011
* City of Ice by Laurence Yep, published by Tor, to be released on June 7th, 2011


Bought:
* DIE FOR ME by Amy Plum, bought as a gift
* Mistwood by Leah Cypess, I love this book!
* Shift by Jeri Ready Smith, I can not wait to read this book!

Thank you to Harper Collins, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Razorbill, Random House and Tor for this weeks awesome reads.

What wonderful reads did you receive this week?

17 comments:

  1. You know..I drooled all over my keyboard as I was reading down the list. How could you make me so relish?! I enjoyed Starcrossed and Die for Me. I've got Hereafter on pre-order, crossing my fingers it arrives a day or two before the release date. And I'm really looking forward to all your reviews..especially All You Desire, I loved The Eternal Ones.

    All the best and hoping the rain doesn't spoil your early summer like it has mine,
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I'm really looking forward to reading and seeing your review of All You Desire. The Eternal Ones surprised me and I can't wait to see what's next for Haven. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Brightside- Thank you. Die For Me is one of my favorite reads this year. I highly recommend it. My review for Hereafter will be up on June 7th. I can't wait to share it.

    Mocha- I loved Die For Me and I liked Starcrossed. I'm looking forward to reading the sequels for both books. I can't wait to share my reviews for the other books!

    DJ- Thank you! All You Desire was a total surprise. I'm looking to reading and reviewing it.

    Alba- :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive IMM this week :) You've got some awesome books there. I just finished Passion so I hope you enjoy it. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited for Ashes, Ashes. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, so many great books :)
    I quite liked Hereafter and Starcrossed, I really enjoyed Die For Me and so want to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!

    Here is my Mailbox: http://tinyurl.com/3zqadyf
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great titles. I really want a copy of DIE FOR ME and HEREAFTER.

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week! I have read a few of them already and they are all really good!! I hope you enjoy reading all of them!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! That is an awesome pile. I need to buy Shade so I can also enjoy Shift. Stop by if you get a chance http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-eg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hereafter, Die for Me and Starcrossed are a few of my favorite books this year so far! I Love your IMM and I have some book envy going on! :0)

    Hope you'll stop in and peek at mine!!http://www.memyshelfandi.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Great mailbox! I just ordered Starcrossed and I can't wait to receive it! :D
    Happy reading!

    Giada
    http://dr-stravagante.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just ordered Beauty Queens... I'm so excited to read it! So many good books. I absolutely loved Starcrossed. Great week!

    Here is my mailbox for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Big IMM..lol!!

    Starcrossed I loved!!
    Die for Me..BEAUTIFUL, gorgeous, stunning..I could go on. I just do a Happy Dance when I think of Die For Me:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! I finished Starcrossed today and really liked it. It was difficult through the first couple of chapters to get through, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Now I just have to wait for the next in the series! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to sharing my reviews with you guys.

    Devan- I had a hard time as well with the first few chapters. I thought it was a good read and I'm really looking forward reading the rest of the series.

    Novels on the Run- I LOVED Die For Me! I can not wait to get my hands on the sequel.

    Kaitlyn- I'll be posting my review for Beauty Queens this coming week. I can't wait.

    Me, My Shelf & I- I'll be posting my review for HEREAFTER next week. I'm so excited about it's release.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to read Something Deadly This Way Comes and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

Labels